||This page is just a fanpage. It is a part of the Red Velvet fanbase and information may not necessarily be considered official or verified by S.M. Entertainment or the Red Velvet members.
JoyDy (Joy and Wendy) is the friendship pairing between Wendy and Joy.
- WenJoy (Wen/dy and Joy)
- JoyWen (Joy and Wen/dy)
- They are both Korean.
- They both speak fluent Korean.
- Both can sing.
- Both trained for 2 years.
- Wendy was part of S.M. Entertainment's pre-debut group, S.M. Rookies, however Joy wasn't.
- Joy is from Jeju Province, South Korea, whereas Wendy is from Seongbuk-dong, Seoul, South Korea.
- Joy was born in 1996 while Wendy was born in 1994.
- Wendy can speak fluent English, but Joy can not.
- Joy shares a room with Yeri, but Wendy shares a room with Seulgi.
- They are in the band Red Velvet.
- Wendy admitted to be Joy's fan several times.
- Wendy once said in an interview that if Joy were a boy she would go out with her. Joy later replied that if she asks her to go out with, she'll think about it.
|| To view the JoyDy gallery, click here.