||This page is just a fanpage. It is a part of the Red Velvet fanbase and information may not necessarily be considered official or verified by S.M. Entertainment or the Red Velvet members.
SeulRi (Seul/gi and Ye/ri) is the friendship pairing between Seulgi and Yeri.
- Yerseul (Yer/i and Seul/gi)
- Yelgi (Ye/ri and Seu/lgi)
- Seri (Se/ulgi and Ye/ri)
- Yermseul (Yer/i and Seul/gi)
- They are both Korean.
- They both speak fluent Korean.
- Both can sing.
- Both were part of S.M. Entertainment's pre-debut group, S.M. Rookies.
- Both are the least tolerant members to hot weather.
- In 2021, Yeri's MBTI was retested as ISFP (from INFP), making her the same as Seulgi and Wendy.
- Both are poor at cooking, so in Queendom Restaurant, both are waitresses with Joy.
- Seulgi trained for 7 years whereas Yeri trained for 4 years.
- Yeri was born in 1999 while Seulgi was born in 1994.
- Seulgi can speak fluent Japanese but Yeri can not.
- Yeri can speak English better than Seulgi.
- Yeri shares a room with Joy, but Seulgi shares a room with Wendy.
- In 2020, Yeri has her own YouTube program. Seulgi hasn't.
- Both were in Secret Unnies as they don't have older sisters. Seulgi's unnie was Sunmi, Yeri's unnie was actress Han Chaeyoung, and was the only one who is married with children.
- They are in the band Red Velvet.
- On Mnet M Countdown, they were special hosts for episode 510 and 511 with Wendy.
- In 2016, on KBS1 Vitamin, they were guests together with Irene.
- When they went Thailand, for the Level Up Project!, they shared a room together.
- When they visited Pattaya, Thailand, for the Level Up Project!, they bought couple rings together.
- On Weekly Idol episode 331 when asked what each member wanted both said a computer to play videogames.
- When they went to Tongyeong in Level Up Project! 2, they also shared a room.
- They both play Garena Free Fire.
|| To view the SeulRi gallery, click here.